We talked about this at the beginning of the week, temperatures are in the triple digits and staying hydrated is especially important in Las Vegas. Dehydration can aggravate chronic ailments, meaning a lack of water can increase chronic pain.
Here are five tips to stay hydrated:
- Fruits are an excellent source of water; try adding watermelon, oranges, grapefruit, and melons to your daily diet.
- Grab a cup of coffee or tea; they count as part of your daily water intake (we prefer iced in this hot weather).
- If you don’t like the taste of plain water try adding lemon or grabbing a glass of sparkling water.
- Keep a refillable bottle of water at your desk with reminders to drink throughout the day.
- Keep a water log so that you know your daily intake and are reaching the recommended daily amount.
What are your favorite ways to stay hydrated?